Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[DOWNLOAD]

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2baf5f750dc42103#cid=2BAF5F750DC42103&id=2BAF5F750DC42103%21103

[COMMENT]

What's good, fam! Got some new screenpack love for ya! This screenpack was inspired by characters that have CVS gameplay, sprites or both. So in this case, "swag" means "gameplay." It's got original sprites, a rocking bgm, fonts and even lifebars.

Btw, I gotta thank TheShinHado for these awesome lifebars. They made this screenpack complete. Thanks alot, homie!

Well, that's all I've got to say about. I'll let the screenies tell the rest. Enjoy... :goodmood:

i got to test this bad boy this morning before the release & its pretty damn good, lol still not inlove with that VS screen but it fits the motif, nice work as always bud

i got to test this bad boy this morning before the release & its pretty damn good, lol still not inlove with that VS screen but it fits the motif, nice work as always bud

Lol! That Vs is getting to yah!?

Thanks for testing and thanks for the feedback, Brock! Ya know, I'm considering making a custom port version...

Now, when I first saw the name "Swag", I thought it would be a "not-so-good" screenpack. But after looking at the screenshots I thought it looked good enough to give it a try. I downloaded it and must say, this is an excellent screenpack! Keep up the great work!

Now, when I first saw the name "Swag", I thought it would be a "not-so-good" screenpack. But after looking at the screenshots I thought it looked good enough to give it a try. I downloaded it and must say, this is an excellent screenpack! Keep up the great work!

Thanks man! Some might mistake the title as just a "cheap cliche." But I know full well what "swag" really means and I certainly wouldn't use it unless I fealt my work was deserving of such a "bold" title choice. But I feel where you're coming from... :truestory:

[PREVIEW]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[DOWNLOAD]

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2BAF5F750DC42103&id=2BAF5F750DC42103%21103

[COMMENT]

Update. Hot of the presses! New Capcom Vs Snk: SWAG! New select screen, Vs and Victory screen. Soundtrack powered by the infamous Alpyne_D! Custom Ports for the Select, Vs and Victory screens and the lifebars as well. Templates included.

The small ports are 9000,0 and are set to 0,0. The Select Big ports, the Vs and Victory are on the same template(at 9000,1). Just place them in the black squares and set the coords to 0,0 in Fighter Factory. The lifebar ports should be set to 9000.10 at the coords 12,5 in Fighter factory. Any questions, just holla at me. Check it out... 8)