[SATURN] Street Fighter Alpha 3

Ryon

Oh my god its a live recording! SFA3 PS1 Vs. Saturn. Saturn is over all better why? Much Faster load times. all characters unlocked from the start. dramatic reverse battle and more options in dramatic battle. all modes unlocked at start. the controller (directional) feels GODLY.

damn remember this game was like 95 dollars in high school!! itt came in the big green box along with the ram cartridge and the small 6 button controller was one of the best pads to play with. there was one for the pc but good luck finding it!!! still play my saturn to this day

torrents torrents all i have to say about the pc version. big green box you say for what the saturn ??

@ sho a lot of the capcom and snk fighters for the import saturn came in the green boxes. some with and without the ram carts and commanded that much 95 dollars and at that time some of them were worth it. msh was actually 50 without the ram cart. mvc1 didn't get released on the saturn, but the ps1 got a somewhat okay version which bothers me to this day lol

@ sho a lot of the capcom and snk fighters for the import saturn came in the green boxes. some with and without the ram carts and commanded that much 95 dollars and at that time some of them were worth it. msh was actually 50 without the ram cart. mvc1 didn't get released on the saturn, but the ps1 got a somewhat okay version which bothers me to this day lol

yeah your right mvc1 came out for the dreamcast tho and no i never new that about the rest

SFZ 3 for Saturn was indeed tha better of the 2. i used to go over my boi SoundWave's house & ding it up with him for HOURS! max'd out Evil Ryu [luv'd him on SFZ 3!!!], & had 2 versions of'im: A-ISM offensive energy wrekker [gotta luv that super meter rebuilder xD], &, my personal favorite kreation, X-ISM Defensive Spirit Krusher! you give Evil Ryu, in his X-ISM mode, a slightly higher defense + Guard Krush [tho Super Guard is a nice 1 too] + either Air Guard or, my preference, Infinite Guard, & the possibilities for destruction become absolutely astounding! & with tha SGS bein' his only super in this mode, it becomes a strong mental weapon, especially if you're really good at doin' it [which i am xD], becuz now there's alwayz tha ? of "when's it comin'?", tho, with X-ISM's strength allowin' for a faster chance at dizzyin' tha opponent, if you do it right, that'll be tha last move you do to finish tha match anywayz. dammit, now i gotta tell SoundWave to bring his Saturn over this week! hope he didn't erase my Evil Ryu.....

yeah i got em both on saturn and dreamcast . the dramatic battles on dc was hardbody!! i remember at one point we had to ban anyone using shin akuma til i got my weight up with adon and put his ass on the shelf lol!! tag team match mode on mvc 1 was great as well. eh yo, jump dat mofo' !! lol

LOL yeah. I downloaded the Saturn and DC version. But i do own the PS1 version. And i have to say to my suprise the Saturn and DC versions are superior. I LOVE the Saturns Directional pad, it feels SO natural to do Guiles and Dee Jays supers.

i remember in high school there was a pc version of the saturn's smaller 6 button pad. i need to find that pronto!! the ps1 version of alpha three was great for what it's worth. that was a biiig step as opposed to a lot of other capcom fighters that got short changed on frames of animation (cough , cough, xm vs sf YUCK)

i thought the jap version was more accurate to the arcade version, minus the loading times? and i dont get the south park season 1 reference, as i'm not a south park fan (give or take i've seen alot of there episodes)

shiki got lol!! capcom games on the ps1 got the short end of the stick due to the lack of ram. but alpha three and jojo they did a great job with. i guess they learned their lesson after destroying xmen cota, marvel fighting underwater superheroes and xm vs sf.... @ryon i meant thebutchered xm vs sf to where the south park joke went to. sfa3 is missing frames nitpicking wise- but not as much as they did on xm vs sf. they could've put that on the n64 before the ps1!! YUCK!!

tha DC version of SFA 3 was good, but on World Tour, the character power/defense builds are permanent, & the ISM paths are kinda predetermined. also, if you earn'd an ISM choice, & 1ce you decided if you want it, you're stuck with it, no interchangin' ISMs like the PS1 & SS versions. however, they did kinda make up for this in some interestin' ways: some of the rare/hard-to-find ISMs on PS1/SS were a bit easier to obtain on the DC, due to the path system of its World Tour mode, & they also added some new ISMs that weren't available on tha PS1 & SS versions, includin' 1 that was unlockable thru flippin' the arcade mode with your edit character, & 1 that was unlockable thru SFA3 DC's online play mode. nice, right?

all 3 of them have the Shadowloo Ism but offical only the dreamcast, and saturn had it, paystation had to use a actionreply. also, the Dreamcast version had " I-Ism" which i NEVER figured out what its suppose to do or mean. but its kinda like whatever lol.

i got piss with tha Alpha Anthology when it drop'd, cuz those dumb phukks at Crapcom put tha arcade version of Alpha 3 on there, instead of 1 of the different home versions, includin' MAX. they hook'd up SF Collection with tha Dreamcast edition of 3rd Strike, so why didn't they follow suit with Anthology? or, at tha very least, have it unlockable like Pocket Fighter? assklowns.

yeah i believe Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max is the superior version of the game, which included all the characters Maki Eagle Yun and Ingrid right? gave them stories, kept the same gameplay. crapcom is still crapcom.