[3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2

Ryon

Honestly... I'm REALLY not sure where nintendo is going with this. in New Super Mario Bros. Mario killed bowser twice. So whats mario really after this time? 1 word. MONEY. With the addition and return of the Racoon Tail mario can once agian fly. and if you think that Money was a joke about nintendo milking mario. watch the trailer and you'll relize what i mean.

• 2 months later...

To be honest, I didn't think the first New Super Mario Brothers was all that and a handshake. It felt clunky and shallow compared to other Mario games, but I'm always willing to try new Mario games. I may give this one a shot. Also, as far as I know, Mario only killed Bowser once. Then Baby Bowser turned him into Dry Bowser, and then eventually Slightly Giant Bowser. ...Neither Dry Bowser or SG Bowser were actually killed. He was only killed the first time.

To be honest, I didn't think the first New Super Mario Brothers was all that and a handshake. It felt clunky and shallow compared to other Mario games, but I'm always willing to try new Mario games. I may give this one a shot.

Also, as far as I know, Mario only killed Bowser once. Then Baby Bowser turned him into Dry Bowser, and then eventually Slightly Giant Bowser. ...Neither Dry Bowser or SG Bowser were actually killed. He was only killed the first time.

Baby bowser? You mean Bowser Jr. Also what do you mean "clunky and shallow compared to other Mario games"? The game was good, Really good actually. Hey but did you like the New Super Mario Bros Wii?

actually i think Dry Bones Bowser was killed. Its one thing to burn someones skin off, its another thing to shatters someones joints that hold the body together.

I have a willing that probably Dry Bowser will make his debut once again in New Super Mario Bros 2. The fellow Koopalings will also return and the tower bosses might be only Reznors.

Baby bowser? You mean Bowser Jr. Also what do you mean "clunky and shallow compared to other Mario games"? The game was good, Really good actually. Hey but did you like the New Super Mario Bros Wii?

Might have just been me. The gameplay didn't seem right to me. It's hard to explain, though. If only I could play it again to remind myself what it was I didn't like, but I gave the game away to someone. ...To be fair though, I'm not a huge Mario fan to begin with, so that might have accounted for it.

I haven't played New Super Mario Brothers Wii yet.

Might have just been me. The gameplay didn't seem right to me. It's hard to explain, though. If only I could play it again to remind myself what it was I didn't like, but I game the game away to someone. ...To be fair though, I'm not a huge Mario fan to begin with, so that might have accounted for it.

I haven't played New Super Mario Brothers Wii yet.

You should get New Super Mario Bros Wii if you currently own a Wii. It's actually worth it. Playing with a friend is also pretty much awesome and fun at the same exact time. It never gets boring as well.

i dont have the patience to complete games like i used to. I used to go all out on games and get 100% if possible. but once these achievements trophies things came out i lost any real moral or reason to do everything in the game. like the first time i got 106% in crash bandicoot 3.

You should get New Super Mario Bros Wii if you currently own a Wii. It's actually worth it. Playing with a friend is also pretty much awesome and fun at the same exact time. It never gets boring as well.

That's what they say about every Mario game. But in all honesty, very few Mario games have kept my interest. I generally prefer faster, pick-up-and-play platformers like Sonic the Hedgehog or Megaman. Mario always felt slow, tedious and long to me.

Mario always felt slow, tedious and long to me.

Mario was a more simple platformer thats kinda why it was slower than sonic and megaman. Megaman is pretty much dead now, since capcom killed him off. and the new sonic games are not as fun as the old sonic games. well there are a few new ones that are ok.

Mario was a more simple platformer thats kinda why it was slower than sonic and megaman. Megaman is pretty much dead now, since capcom killed him off. and the new sonic games are not as fun as the old sonic games. well there are a few new ones that are ok.

That's pretty much an assumption Megaman fans make because they feel Capcom is out to get them. There's no set in stone proof the series is actually dead. And honestly, I though a lot of the recent Sonic games were pretty fun, actually. I still play Sonic Rush and SR: Adventure at times, as well as Colors. Sonic has had a few flops, though.

But this isn't about Megaman or Sonic, it's about Mario. I'm not saying Mario's bad, I guess it's just not my kind of game.

yeah I understand. and I will agree the new sonic games are pretty fun. and yeah i guess its not set in stone yet. but sure seems like it. but i guess I will just have to wait and see what capcom does. anyways....i just thought I'd share my opinion on the subject. lol