Can I request for Dark M.Bison SF 2 Sprites I cannot find him

Xzest

Question

I found this character on many vid call Dark M.Bison , I know it's and edit from Kaiser Vega ,guile N Roll'sChar.
but the original not have AI this one AI is cool anyone know where to find him?

3 answers to this question

From what I found, it's a private edit of the owner of the channel since there're not other videos about this Dark M.Bison except for this guy's channel.

You better get with Guille N Roll's Kaiser Vega instead, I don't think this can be got even in MA

On 5/15/2024 at 2:18 AM, Basara-kun said:

From what I found, it's a private edit of the owner of the channel since there're not other videos about this Dark M.Bison except for this guy's channel.

You better get with Guille N Roll's Kaiser Vega instead, I don't think this can be got even in MA

Yeah I try to find him in MA already there isn't . I have Guille N Roll's Kaiser Vega  but he didn't have AI that why I try to find this one.

On 5/18/2024 at 6:24 AM, Xzest said:

Yeah I try to find him in MA already there isn't . I have Guille N Roll's Kaiser Vega  but he didn't have AI that why I try to find this one.

@Xzest You're probably looking for this char:

Dark Vega by Okachanman aka オカチャンマン https://onedrive.live.com/?id=E9176BEA42855BB3!502&cid=E9176BEA42855BB3

This char has the AI you're looking for. Download both files. Move the sff and snd file from the other file to the main file, and you'll have your Dark Vega.

But, if you want the exact char display named, "Dark Bison" shown in the video, it is private. And, the guy probably has multiple alt accounts on YouTube.