Select.def orders

MKImpc7R

Question

I saw this discussion

I want to include a randomly chosen and only 1 boss/mini game out of say 4 every time a character reaches it. Meaning if Char A reaches Order = 2 of the mini games, it will fight against just one of them even if Select.def has say 4 of them with Order = 2.

Say you have in the Select.def

MiniGame1, Stages/Stage1.def, Order = 2

MiniGame2, Stages/Stage2.def, Order = 2

MiniGame3, Stages/Stage3.def, Order = 2

AnyChar, Order =1

AnyChar2, Order = 1

I see that it is done by Arcade.MaxMatches = [Number of Order 1 Chars],[Number of Order 2 chars],[Number of Order 3 chars] and so on.

So if I want to have say 30 enemies, 1 being Order 3, mini games to be Order 2, all the others Order 1 my arcade should be like 

Arcade.MaxMatches = 28,1,1

That is 28 x Order 1, 1 x Order 2 (the Mini game), 1 x Order 3

But the thread above shows it doesn't work so correctly and you need more.

If I want to get every single Order = 2 and Order =3  last bosses and remainder are say 28 enemies I can just do 

Arcade.MaxMatches = 30,29,28,27,26,25,24,23,22,21,20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

And that ensures that I get [(30 - Bosses Orders 2 or 3) number of Order 1 chars],[All Order 2 Bosses], [All Order 3 bosses] until their total number is 30.

My question is since Arcade.MaxMatches = 28,1,1 does not work, what is the way to fight only one of the mini games?

1 answer to this question

1.1 definitely supports just three orders, though I'm not sure if there's a limit per order.

The usual culprit of orders being ignored is malformed character entries, be it an undefined stage or the stage filename containing spaces.