Mugen 1.0 Sagat Stage

FletchTheKID

YES!!! That's what I'm talking about! Great job! Now if your drop the rest of the SF2 classic stages, you'll be LEGENDARY! Just saying...

The image was done by a guy frm Deviant Art. I've saved this image for working on it later

The z-offset is too low

Why do you always hate on my stages, gosh people like them, so stop going to my stages!

Its called opinion, I can give my opinion to whatever I want to.

I don't hate you, I just don't like:

- you never give credits to the image author

- You just take the image and make a conversion, with nothing new. in some cases, you even forget to scale the image to the right size.

So, try to not act like a baby and try hear feedback from someone which has far more experience than you.

That is all okay now. Maybe I was a tad too rude. My feedback is: - always credit the editor (as you did now). And its cool to contact him too - the chars are too low at the screen, you need to lower the zoffset. - Whenever you are going to make a HR stage, you need to use a image from a character to see if the size is right. I can provide you a base image, is the one I use to make my own stages. Take care.

Im glad to see that you've calmed down, Juice. You don't strike me as the flamming type. I guess you got a little defensive. The z-offset is to low. That wouldn't be much of an issue, except it looks like the characters are going to walk on top of that rock and tree. Instead of behind it. Of course, If I could download it i could see for myself. But, the link isn't working for me...