Mugen Ax (Winmugen Ver) Cheapie Edition over, 1,000+ cheapies! PART 1 (DOWNLOAD)

This mugen is a huge project I wanted to work on for the community. this mugen is also the last time I'll be doing mainly a cheapie-based mugen because yknow I've done it many of times so why not end this series of those type of mugens with a bang and compile over 3,000 cheapies since I know that is possible. 

I will note this now and say this is only PART 1 of this said project meaning this is big enough for someone to download this mugen with a decent amount of disk space. and, since I don't have access to cheapies off of mugen archive this was a HARD one to fill up to that amount. I had to crawl to the depths of Winmugen cheapie youtube to the point I even encountered a few anti-malware and actual dragon tier cheapies that were made PUBLIC btw, keep that in mind. 

So I hope you guys enjoy for I try to fill this up the best way I can, and hopefully you all can also make good use of this mugen in a way to not only mess around with the chaoticness of this mugen but maybe getting this yourself and make use of the characters on there to add onto your own rosters as well 😄

You can download it here . BTW this only got like 2 stages because it has yet to be finished.

Remember, this is part 1 this isn't the full 3,000+ cheapies so I don't want anyone to be like "how come the folder say over 3,000" it's because it will be over 3,000 but not atm lol it's a huge project I decided to challenge myself with that I know I am confident I can complete 😄 so yeah remember, to read the IMPORTANT README BY @XDEATHWING SILENCEX aka me before playing this mugen. not held responsible for what happens, I've also shown in the video preview how to backup your mugen in case a character were to mess it up 😄 time mark is: 23:52

Preview: