Mimic update

animaraz

mimic10.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ufsynu0wjib7csi/mimico.rar/file

When Angel was wounded in battle, Mimic was not Xavier's first choice to replace him, but he was the only one who accepted. How different would the history of the X-Men have been if, after facing Banshee, Ogre, and the Superadaptoid, Calvin Rankin Would you have stayed in the group? Part of that answer is found in the Exilies title, where it is seen that he even led the X-Men.
In MUGEN, Calvin was my fourth project back in 2006. It is not the first time I have updated it and it is far from being the last. This time I included ice attacks and intros (in Spanish) against Aquamaría, Thunderbird and Sunfire. I hope before the end of 2024 it also has telekinetic attacks. Enjoy it and Happy 2024!

Cuando Ángel fue herido en batalla, Mimic no fue la primera elección de Xavier para suplirlo, pero si el único que acepto ¿Qué tan diferente hubiera sido la historia de los X-Men si tras enfrentar a Banshee, Ogre y el Superadaptoide, Calvin Rankin hubiera permanecido en el grupo? Parte de esa respuesta la encontramos en el título de los Exilies, donde se ve que incluso llegó a líderear a los X-Men.
En el MUGEN, Calvin fue mi cuarto proyecto allá por el lejano 2006. No es la primera vez que lo actualizo y falta mucho para que sea la última. Esta vez le incluí ataques de hielo e intros (en español) contra Aquamaría, Thunderbird y Sunfire. Espero antes de terminar 2024 ya cuente también con ataques telequineticos ¡Disfrútenlo y Feliz 2024!