Zentaro

Hello everybody! I'm happy to bring you my new mugen!

Anime EX is a mugen that I've been working on for a few months and I finally managed to finish the first version. The game currently has 500 chars, all in extremely high-quality JUS format, hand-picked by me! All of them are from their creators' latest versions.
Even though the game is called ''Anime EX'' I added characters from HQ universes and games to make it even more fun.

I would like to congratulate all the creators of these perfect characters!

I just made a few changes to the images in the selector so they all look the same.

The mugen has 23 stages of extreme quality that in the future in V2 I will add more, as well as the remaining 100 chars.

Mugen has two versions.

Important: (Both are OpenGL)

Link 1 is the 1080p version with a ReShade included. ReShade, for those who don't know, is a tool we use to improve the graphics and colors of a game. So if your PC is not that good at running mugens, I recommend downloading link 2 as this is the heavier but more beautiful version.

To use ReShade, press the ''Home'' key and you can add any effect to your mugen's image, such as enhancing colors or making the characters a little less sharp.

In Link 2 the mugen is in 720p without ReShade, which is the mugen default.

Link 1

Link 2

guNRkWd.pngmg0KWYg.png

AsXYqW3.png

HHsdUBM.pngwm2j6og.png

RR1cleg.pngEkjoU78.pngHM6sbqk.png