[STAGE] Secret Ninja Chillout Spot III by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 285th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Want To Head Back To Nature And Get Out Of The City For A Change! Been Watching Some Anime For Inspiration And Thought About Making Another Ninja Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Decided To Add To Another Chapter To My " Secret Ninja Chillout Spot" MUGEN Stage Series! With My Secret Ninja Chillout Spot Stages Your Fighters Have A Chance To Talk, Spar, And Even Duke It Out! This Stage Is Also Pretty Large So There's Extra Room For Battle. This Can Be A Great Stage For Ninja Fighters Or Fighters That Are Traveling For Their Training! Who Knows... There Might Be A Friend Along The Way... But Only Time Will Tell Because You Control Your Own MUGEN Story, Yo! Good Luck, MUGEN Fighters! I Made This A Normal Stage And I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I Always Wondered What Type Of Games Ninjas Would Play With Each Other At A Chillout Spot! Throwing Ninja Stars, Speed Jumping From Tree To Tree, Or Maybe Checkers! Hmmm... I Wonder... Oh Well! LOL! Have A Nice Day Everyone And Keep Being Awesome, Yo!  Enjoy Another Outdoor Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”.

jAcon4t.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/