So I just experienced the worst user experience ever

Ryon

Howdy Friends! Long time no see!

So someone on my youtube friended me on Discord. After little helping, he made a request, to download a particular Sasuke.

The link was to MugenArchieve.

Now I'm not stranger to MA and its bandwidth limits, but I make an account, and boom, there is a 24 hour wait period before downloading anything but then it says you can download something within 59 minutes, I wait the 59 minutes, and it goes back up to 59. Essentially its pointless.

The next day, My 24 hours are up.

I go to the website, click download. Boom. Banned.

Why? Because i'm using a VPN.

LIKE WTF. Why would I get banned for using a VPN. (Apparently its their terms and agreement to not use one)

So out of curiosity I google reviews on MA, and low and behold. The website is actually rated shit. 1.5 out of 5 Stars.

After reading several 1 star reviews, because there is no such thing as 2 or above star reviews (at least they never showed up)

It truly makes me grateful to Mr.Monkey Head for continuing to run this website for FREE, for ALL.

This is what MUGEN and Community is about.

The restrictions, money hunger actions at MA make me sad. That should never be.

Thank you moderation team of Mugen Free For All

Thank you RobotMonkeyHead.

Thank all of you regular users who come and bring joy to the forum.

I know that I'm a few days late but over the years, M.U.G.E.N Archive has went to an actual decent website where you can preserve actual lost media into a bullshit website filled awful moderators such as Kater15 (aka the Gardevoir simp who literally "sprite-swapped" a fucking cheap Donald/Ronald McDonald edit, just because she hated Ronald McDonald in-general), needing to improve your rank just to download things that have over 100 MB in them, getting banned for a month just for saying ONE minor complaint about the website & the worst part of all, THEY ARE LITERALLY BREAKING ELECBYTE'S M.U.G.E.N RULES BECAUSE OF THE DONATIONS THE WEBSITE GIVES OUT (As it literally says it in one of the MUGEN def files that you can't make money off of the game at all or you'll pay the ultimate price from Elecbyte themselves)!

In-fact, you want more proof on why MA is so horrible. How about I'll recommend you watch this person complaining the problems he had with MA, despise being active there for a literal decade now (Credit to True Game for the footage that I'm about to show):