Diablo III

Ryon

Trailer

Gameplay (Ryons)
Diablo III picks up the story twenty years after the events of Diablo II. Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal have been defeated, but the Worldstone, which once shielded the inhabitants of the world of Sanctuary from the forces of both Heaven and Hell, has been destroyed, and evil once again stirs in Tristram. Playing as a hero from one of five distinct character classes, players will acquire powerful items, spells, and abilities as they explore new and familiar areas of Sanctuary and battle hordes of demons to safeguard the world from the horrors that have arisen. I have the starter edition, But i want to buy the full game. Its great fun.

1st off ..... fucking Obama .......Hilarious ...........2nd Yeah im gonna pick this extremely long awaited game for me up ,the 1st of next month, and i also will be going away because of it lol

iam not that impress with it my self i have seen some of the vids on youtube before it came out iam sure it is fun but like the other 2 it gets boring it would be nice if there a way that you can mod it as you do with the elder scrolls