OldGamer explains about screen packs creators and what they do for fans

OldGamer

this video is about us Screen Pack Creators and what we do for the Fans. this addressing to the Mugen and Ikemen Go Fans how to go about it when you meet A  Screen pack Creator. We not Mind readers, We CANT READ YOUR IMAGINATION and start establishing an idea and foundation for your screen pack, also I like to add I don't do or make Mugen Characters, My skill is only focus on Making Screen Pack Themes for the ikemen go and I don't make or code characters for the ikemen or mugen software, AND I DONT TAKE COMMISSION I like to make screen pack for free and for fun and l love to build a good learning experiences for the software

• 3 months later...

I know the mesagge was clear, you don't take commissions. Despite all said I'd like to ask do you take minor commisions? by example turning up the volume of a certain sound effect or change some font size. The screenpack's author what I'm thinking of has been inactive for many years.

On 8/11/2023 at 1:49 PM, LATER HERO said:

Despite all said I'd like to ask do you take minor commisions? by example turning up the volume of a certain sound effect or change some font size. The screenpack's author what I'm thinking of has been inactive for many years.

you are missing the point, i said I don't mind helping anyone with there mugen need and problem, that what you included "turning up the volume of a certain sound effect or change some font size" but  longest its your own content and creation and longest your not taking the content from other ACTIVE Mugen screen pack creators, if your using someone else screen pack and the creator was dead or missing action for many years and JUST DONT CARE and you are doing the changes that I don't mind helping you. 😤 BUT I WONT DO FOR MONEY THAT COMMISION that IM TALKING ABOUT😤 and if you ask me to help you code the screen pack I don't mind that ether way 😄 keep in mind we screen pack creators are NOT MIND readers and we cant read you imagination 

On 8/12/2023 at 2:40 PM, OldGamer said:

you are missing the point, i said I don't mind helping anyone with there mugen need and problem, that what you included "turning up the volume of a certain sound effect or change some font size" but  longest its your own content and creation and longest your not taking the content from other ACTIVE Mugen screen pack creators, if your using someone else screen pack and the creator was dead or missing action for many years and JUST DONT CARE and you are doing the changes that I don't mind helping you. 😤 BUT I WONT DO FOR MONEY THAT COMMISION that IM TALKING ABOUT😤 and if you ask me to help you code the screen pack I don't mind that ether way 😄 keep in mind we screen pack creators are NOT MIND readers and we cant read you imagination 

I must shamelessly admit that when I wrote my post I was thinking of a possible free commission from you... I know it is not your duty to fulfill the wishes of others, but... The screenpack which in my opinion need a couple of fixes is a WinMugen version by the way. I don't know if that  fact could be an impediment... And I can make you know how exactly are my expectations 'cause the screenpack on WinMugen with the issues can be compared with the MUGEN 1.0 version that I have. So I could send you both versions in order you can compare them and  this way you will be able to "read my mind" if I explain you exactly what I want. I'm talking about EVE Battle low res by DJ-Van. (640x480).

1 hour ago, LATER HERO said:

I must shamelessly admit that when I wrote my post I was thinking of a possible free commission from you... I know it is not your duty to fulfill the wishes of others, but... The screenpack which in my opinion need a couple of fixes is a WinMugen version by the way. I don't know if that  fact could be an impediment... And I can make you know how exactly are my expectations 'cause the screenpack on WinMugen with the issues can be compared with the MUGEN 1.0 version that I have. So I could send you both versions in order you can compare them and  this way you will be able to "read my mind" if I explain you exactly what I want. I'm talking about EVE Battle low res by DJ-Van. (640x480).

that odd on becuase at the mugen wiki they already made a well balance of Everything vs Everything for the Mugen 1.0 and mugen 1.1 located here hat was converted by DoomGuy located here

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r5hdihrpdkjzmps/EVE_Battle.zip/file

and tell you who made it as well located here 

https://mugen.fandom.com/wiki/Everything_vs_Everything

here the hd version for the mugen 1.1 

https://www.mediafire.com/download/6zf8x2iakmb5e0y/EVE+BATTLE+1.1.rar

here the wiki info for it 

https://mugen.fandom.com/f/p/2488090828472529880

I already know the original EVE Battle (WinMugen port) was updated to MUGEN 1.0 by DoomGuy II. It's just that recently I was looking for the original (WinMugen) version of the screenpack. The download link found in that wiki is broken and I couldn't find it anywhere. However CoolAnimeHustler friendly searched for it and managed to find it for me! :peluk:

In honor of the truth I suffered through a few little problems when I tried to install/merge files with WinMugen but finally I was able to run it well.

But after doing a bit of testing it was notorious that some include music and sounds came with low volume, yeah I am so touchy with these details... 🎶 Being more specific the music and voice played before the rounds start as well as the K.O. announcement.

Other small details that I noticed is some font looks smaller than it should be. I will post a couple of snaps, comparing the versions with each other:

WinMugen ver: (Small size font) 

mukrWvK.png 

MUGEN 1.0 ver (Good size font)

kZXnmwH.png

WinMugen (small size font)

a4H811S.png

MUGEN 1.0 ver (Good size font)

5EZFiAD.png

CoolAnimeHustler found the WinMugen EVE Battle files in a downloader japanese page, here are the files merged with WinMugen Plus:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NwWWGrjCD37SaA53YOhBIQwgOrOUJyoE/view?usp=sharing

And these are the files I use to play EVE Battle on MUGEN 1.0:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CsZdsgkb18rMmzN_yAxBTJVqihJng5b9/view?usp=sharing

So, in case you still don't understand me, my intention is to make you work a little with the EVE Battle WinMugen, remember when I mentioned the music and voice played before rounds start as well as the K.O. announcement came with low volume... Can you download these 2 files and somehow try to match the volume of the sounds already mentioned. Keep in mind that you would be basing yourself on the sound level of the MUGEN 1.0 version that I have shared here. And of course the size font in the select screen to select a stage and the ending message as well... If you don't know how to do it or don't want to do it it's OK I can't force you, Whatever the case, thanks in advance and my best wishes!