Stage Portrait problem

PuyoGamer

Question

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Dan said:

This is on Ikemen GO right? that usually happens when a stage localcoord value has been changed to make it a higher resolution, for some reason it also affect the select screen preview, what I do about these is to resize the actual preview sprite, the higher the localcoord number is the bigger the sprite needs to be in order for it to be shrunk down to a normal size, not sure if there's a more practical way of doing it.

IKEMEN has a "portraitscale=1" option that you can put in the [info] section to make character portraits stay fullsize regardless of the character's localcoord. Perhaps something similar works for stages? Although I wouldn't know if this would go in [info] or [stageinfo]

I don't use stage portraits so I haven't tried this but I thought I'd offer the tip in case it helps. 

This is on Ikemen GO right? that usually happens when a stage localcoord value has been changed to make it a higher resolution, for some reason it also affect the select screen preview, what I do about these is to resize the actual preview sprite, the higher the localcoord number is the bigger the sprite needs to be in order for it to be shrunk down to a normal size, not sure if there's a more practical way of doing it.