RELEASE: Mr. Grizz & Grizzco Industries to set up shop in MUGEN!

JStudios2k

DISCLAIMER: I own none of these. This is a NON-PROFIT FAN PROJECT and is NOT meant to produce income in any way, nor it is used for any commercial activity. Based off of The_none's Mr. Bear. Splatoon belongs to Nintendo. If for any reason this should be taken down, the following content will be REMOVED.

13+, SEIZURE WARNING, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

DOWNLOAD:

Mr. Grizz: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oYrpk_AXj1c4BfVJJfUm8vHYgubA41ts/view?usp=sharing

INCLUDES:

Our esteemed founder, Mr. Grizz

"Hi, kid. How'd you like to shape the future of this world? Chart courses in lands yet known? You've come to the right place.

Take control of our esteemed founder, Mr. Grizz, as he seeks out new, fresher employees in [REDACTED]! He's big, he's slow, but he comes with neutrals worthy of warding off pesky competitors! While he has a natural aptitude for hugs, he is just as good when controlling the airspace around him. Keep these facts in mind, it's gonna come up in your Grizzco Employee Admission test!

Grizzco Industries is not responsible for any form of death and dismemberment in designated shifts."

PS: First time posting here; MFG's down. I'll figure out a way to format this better. If I posted in the wrong spot, let me know.