PSP vs PSP GO vs PSP VITA

RAMza

Hey guys just wanted a personal opinion on this. Which should i buy? i've read alot of reviews online but i wanted to get personal views on this.. like game availability, maintainance, and other pros and cons.. :awesome

PSP Go is so shitty Sony dropped it not long after it was released. I myself have a PSP and it's a very good system, It got great games by itself, can play PS1 games and it's one of the best systems for emulators. Vita don't have the compatibility with most PSP games, can't read UMDs (that what killed PSPGo: only downloaded games) and it's still too early to say about the system games. I recall when the PSP and DS were released, DS was getting awesome games and except for Crisis Core all the PSP games were underwhelming. Then the tables had turned and the overall PSP games are better than the DS ones. Bottom line? Get a PSP (regular) and if in one or two years you may think about getting a Vita or a 3DS

@ Ultimecia , Nooooo dont talk to the boss man, I forgot how i did it.

Ramza, Go with the Playstation Vita, Its NEW, its got much better graphics, sound, playability, You can buy alot of PSP games thru the PSN Store to have digitally, no UMD's (Universal Media Discs, the PSP's "discs" basically) and you can play new games such as Uncharted Golden Abyss, or whatever else Sony has.

PSP Go, is shit, I have one. Only Digital, Not worth it. Sold it for 60 bucks. good deal considering some stores would gimme like 20 bucks back.

PSP (regular), Its old, The library is bigger but the games arent all that amazing, Plus alot of them have this strange graphics artifact thing which if you look closely it looks like a gradient filter on it or SOMETHING!, But the Vita overall has a more pristine looking screen. were as the original PSP screen could look a bit blurry at times. the Vita's screen is "HD" sized.

does the go have a permanent hack or is it that jumpoff that was out where u either put your game on sleep or have to do it over and over after turning it off??

i dont no much about it my self i was looking for a way to mod my psp with out the pandora and then i thought about getting the psp 3000 model now that there is a way to hack it and then i found more infomation on the psp go someone finally did hack it was just a matter of time

when there a will there a way nothing is ever safe from hackers besides with how much they want for some video games i dont blame the hackers one bit

i also have to see if the go has a reliable d pad cuz the regular jumpoff kinda stunk for certain 2d fighters. i mostly played my fighters (SNK n anything on snes ) on my ds when i had it. i was only only interested in the go cuz of the 16 gigs of space that was already on the machine as opposed to hunting down a pro duo that stores was gonna rob me for lol @ sho look into the chikHen r2 method and see if that'll work for it

i rarely play my psp much as it is all it does is sits there and collect dust plus my memory card is only 32mb i dont no hw many of those psp i had either broken or misplaced my last one i had was 16gb there is a way to get 32gb

i'm sending my psp to my ex gf's son in the philippines and i'm looking into copping another one. doe the 2000 and 3000 have the same amount of ram , or the 3000 obviously have more? i love the phat, but a few emulators like mame move like like crap. i played shinobi and the arcade ninja gaiden on it awhile back and it moved like a flip book!! if not , i'll just grab me a 3ds and play that resident evil that came out for it.....

i'm sending my psp to my ex gf's son in the philippines and i'm looking into copping another one. doe the 2000 and 3000 have the same amount of ram , or the 3000 obviously have more? i love the phat, but a few emulators like mame move like like crap. i played shinobi and the arcade ninja gaiden on it awhile back and it moved like a flip book!! if not , i'll just grab me a 3ds and play that resident evil that came out for it.....

i use to belong to a website that is always up to date with the latest things for the psp keeping up with the psp emulators was nothing

@ sho you probably mean pspiso, but if not, ima pay them a visit sometime and just see what going on and then cop either a 3ds or a new psp friday. i just sent my psp phat with a few phones i'm not using to the philippines. so i'm kinda dead in the water on portable games right now......