Buzz Aisle, Hungry Girl's House, James K. Polk stages and more!

Shim

Hello MUGENites, here Shim again, with more stages that I just released!

Super Jump: Yes
Music: No (except the last stage)
Resolution: High
Zoom: No (except the last stage)
MUGEN version: 1.0+

1. James K. Polk
tXPhU0y.png
I loved this show as a kid so I made a MUGEN stage out of it. Editing the background was sort of tricky for it to fit tho, but now here it is.

2. Buzz Lightyear Aisle
HmLGUcQ.png
There is one low-res version on Archive, but it looked bad, with colorloss and that, so I remade it in my way 😉

3. The White House
NRIZenY.png
Just something I did out of boredom, but still cool nonetheless.

4. Hungry Girl's House
7R9sWNl.png
Yep, from Zelda: Wand of Gamelon, and I upscaled it with AI to make it fit, although it looks much like a painting, but it also contains animated candle fires.

5. Robotnik's Gate
FVe1oBd.png
This was an old stage I made back in 2014, but it was low res and contained colorloss, so I remastered it.

And now, here's an edit...

6. Battlefield (Melee)
54qF669.png
This is an edit of ExShadow's version, and this one is less CPU-intensive, as the background and its effects were removed, to be replaced with a moon background from Amakusa's stage from Samurai Showdown V. Why I did this? Well... its based on a lost, outdated version, which was low-res, and used WinMugen's obsolete zoom-out mechanic, and I've seen it on a YouTube video I've watched a lot as a kid since 2008, so I made a remaster of the stage by editing ExShadow's. Also, this one contains the original music and its looped 🙂

iovjf9K.png

So that's it, I hope you enjoy them! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...