Fuuka Taisen

101superjk

1Dd9FI2.png

Remake of Kazagami's Fuuka Taisen Collection

Red: Offline

Click the author names to get the desired version of the characters.

CHARACTER SELECT

04xh9gg.png gabZc4x.png   cPRO9qA.png   zq6Cxvo.pngUcOibl8.png  5wa1Gwg.png  aZiP2jC.pngUuvpOO7.png  BldD7bE.png

Mai TokihaRakurai || Akane HigurashiRakurai / SFG || Nao YuukiURA(Re:) / LJH / Kunekune || Sakuya AmakawaRakurai || Shizuru FujinoPJM / MIZUCHINON || Alyssa SearsRakurai / Seravy || Fumi HimenoRakurai [Himeido] || Shiho Munakata: SFG || Akira Okuzaki: SFG

STAGE AND OTHER STUFF SELECT

AI patches for PJM's Shizuru and URA(Re:)'s Nao Yuuki by Holn (Shizuru_A and nao_AI)

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2022 at 12:32 AM, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin 101superjk! I Was Searching For Some Of These Fighters For Ya And I Have Akira Okuzaki By SFG! I Have Space Issues So This Will Be Up For 48 Hours And *Poof* Gone. Enjoy, Have Fun, And Caring Is Sharing! (o^.^)-b

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6k4jb99f1dj9l9/AkiraOkuzaki.rar?dl=0

Akira Okuzaki by SFG Added (Thanks CoolAnimeHustler) 

SFG's Akane and Shiho (as well as an alternate upload for their Akira) were uploaded to the Mugen Betting Sites collection, so their links could probably be repurposed for here as well.

Holn also made AI patches for PJM's Shizuru and URA(Re:)'s Nao Yuuki, which can be found here under Shizuru_A and nao_AI, respectively.

On 8/12/2022 at 12:23 AM, Devils said:

SFG's Akane and Shiho (as well as an alternate upload for their Akira) were uploaded to the Mugen Betting Sites collection, so their links could probably be repurposed for here as well.

Holn also made AI patches for PJM's Shizuru and URA(Re:)'s Nao Yuuki, which can be found here under Shizuru_A and nao_AI, respectively.

All Added, thanks