Cammy Delta Red 2022 UPDATE

Tiger-Boy

• 2 weeks later...

I have updated several frames, including her new intro, and her 'Double Knee' attack, which has been added to her AI as well. This attack is activated by pressing Foward+Down+Strong-Kick.

New Update Video:

-More Edited Frames
-New Palette: 'Patriot'
-New Intro Test: 'Nostalgia' 
-New Attack Animation test: 'Double Knee' 
-New Win Animation: 'Speed' 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Quick video updates (which I forgot to add here):

This video is only a closer-look test of the updated 'Midnight Bliss' Animation.

'Midnight Bliss' is a special attack of Demetri from Darkstalkers.

This animation is not necessarily the final revision.

This video is only a closer-look test of the updated 'Midnight Bliss' Animation, including the one for Capcom Fighting Jam (CFJ).

'Midnight Bliss' is a special attack of Demetri from Darkstalkers.

This video is only a closer-look test of the new 'Sangue=Passare' Animation.

'Sangue=Passare' is a special attack of Jedah from Darkstalkers.

This video shows a comparison between the updated animation, with the original one.

The updated verion is on the 'Player 1' side, and the original version is on the 'Plater 2' side.

I have updated the Original SFIV stance, giving it a smoother movement, and cleaner sprites.
This is the stance used when the Cammy-Delta Red was originally released.
It's not one of my favorite stances, but at least it looks better than before.

• 4 months later...

Hello again!  ;D

My apologies for not being able to update you guys regarding this project. Sadly, I have not been able to work on this Cammy as much as I want to.

Just like mentioned before, the development is slow, but continuing.

I did however make a recent change based on some running animations I have been looking at:
Cammy's running animation looks like her neck is stiff, and she can't move her neck, making her animation look odd (at least to me).
I edited the frames so it will make her look forward, as if her stare is fixed on her target. It is a simple, yet effective edit.

KSBIogw.png

Hopefully I will have more time to work on Cammy soon. However, I have learned that some creators are also working on their own Cammy. So everyone will have a Cammy sooner or later.

And in case there are any of you wondering, I do Not have an estimated time to finish this project. I do however have the information about how many frames I have worked on vs how many are there in total: 567/737. I estimate this part of the project is around 77% of completion.
Once this is done, I will start working on her boots. Thanks to Dr. Potem's advice, I have an idea about how to move forward regarding this.

That is all for now.

Until Next Time!