[STAGE] Semi-Pro Fighting Tournament II by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 247th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today, I Wanted To Make Another Fighting Tournament Themed Stage For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans, Youknowwhatimsayin!? I Wanted To Tackle That Semi - Pro Tournament Concept Because I Know It Can Be Really Good For Your MUGEN Fighters Storyline! Just Imagine This, Yo... Your MUGEN Fighter Has Fought In The Tough Back Alleyways And Streets To Get Noticed In The Minor Leagues Of Fighting Tournaments! Your MUGEN Fighter Finally Got A Shot To Compete In His/Her 1st Semi-Pro Tournament And Miraculously Won! That 1st Semi-Pro Win Your MUGEN Fighter Achieved Has Gotten Little Attention Around The Minor Circuits And Was Invited To Compete In Another Semi-Pro Tournament! This Is Your MUGEN Fighter's Chance To Shine Today And Establish A Rep To Compete In Bigger, Better, And More Established Fighting Tournaments! Thus Today Brings Another Tournament Arc For All Of Your Favorite MUGEN Fighters, Peeps! You Never Know... Your MUGEN Fighter Might Be Able To Pull It Off Or Fall Down On Its Luck...Who Knows... But You Know... How You Want Your Plot To Go... And Here It Is! LOL! Enjoy Some Amazing Plot All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! I Decided To Make This A Short Stage Where Your Fighters Will Have To Be Quick On Their Feet Yet Again To Win! I Also Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your Fighters Are Adjusting Properly On The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! You Know... I Really Enjoy Creating A Lot Of These Different Variety Of MUGEN Tournaments! I Love Creating Those Scenarios In Which You Wonder "How Did Your MUGEN Fighter Get Here?" Ahhhh... I Love A Good Plot And A Good Storyline! I Hope My MUGEN Stages Are Helping You Create Your Own Storyline! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

f0efdwz.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/