Granblue Fantasy

Solid Snivy

R526O3y.png

Remake of Ryoucchi's collection, along with any characters that may have been missed.

Apologies if the appearance of this collection looks inconsistent as I have no real access to Ryoucchi's original template for this.

Click on the character name or author name to download.

Red: Offline

Orange: Cheap/Overpowered

Yellow: WIP/Coming Soon

CHARACTER SELECT

kSYryJW.pnguqaFvQw.pngMkWOrae.pngP3hcCge.png

Characters by yugusic: Djeeta / Eahta (Octo) Uzuki Shimamura OIRA (Vyrn?)

LTVssYt.jpgBMrqyRD.jpg8Eb51Kv.jpg

Characters by Digital Jinny: Belial / Katalina / Gran

mOGXuNq.jpeg8tUc9mW.jpeg

Characters by TornilloOxidado: Zeta / Crimson Bomber Zeta

je4dFnj.png

Charlotta Fenia: cwn

EDIT SELECT

vlo4Ecc.pngXILFwti.pngaE5CflI.jpgY3Ujw7R.pngMtohxkc.png7VL0cwc.png

Characters by STG: Avatar Core (Belial) / Beelzebub / Nehan / Lucilius / Soriz / Corwell

KTd5cEG.png3uB1p6H.png6aDalkR.jpgmscPOhs.jpg

GrimnirXxi&さいき || Colossus Magna (ColoMag-Chan): Gondwana || Grand Order (Zooey)T.K foreground (SFF Download) || Albert: zanga (pass: mugen)

STAGE SELECT

The Grandcypher by Ryoucchi || Granblue Fantasy Versus Stages by Kamui_Kanjai || Grimnir Stage by Magic Soul: v1.0 - v1.1

ADD-ONS SELECT

Patches for Belial, Beelzebub & Lucilius by STG

Mid117's Color Palettes for Digital Jinny's characters

jacky28's Japanese Voice Patches for Digital Jinny's characters

28 minutes ago, Laharl said:

nice job going to replace the old one thank you!

No prob! I also noticed that the link to the Grandcypher stage was down, so I went ahead and reuploaded it so that won't cause any inconveniences.

In addition to recreating the collection, I also added in the following characters:

• Nehan by STG
  • Grand Order / Zooey by T.K Foreground
  • Arthur by Zanga

Links to Djeeta, Oira, Grimnir and Colossus Magna have also been updated, as well as Kamui Kanjal's Granblue Versus stages.

• 1 year later...

crying and weeping tears of joy as i finally get to update this collection after a whole year of nothing AND the character isn't an overpowered mess

Added in:

• Belial by Digital Jinny

He plants to create more GBVS characters soon, with the next character being Katalina. So expect this collection to be a little more active than before! Also changed the appearance of the collection up a bit and now authors that made multiple characters have their own little sections dedicated to them. Anything related to Granblue Fantasy Versus of course is just gonna be added on here. Feel like it would be a little bit redundant if it had its own collection separate from the original game.

• 3 months later...

Added:

• Katalina by Digital Jinny
  • Mid117's Custom Color Palettes for Digital Jinny's characters
  • Jacky28's Japanese Voice Patch for Digital Jinny's Belial

Also changed the link to Jinny's Belial so it's now a direct link to his download file on Google Drive. Same applies to Kat now that she's been released.

Also just as a little heads up: since Granblue Fantasy Versus Rising is on the way in November, Digital Jinny is planning to hold off on making any more characters from there until after the game comes out. This also includes doing any major updates to Belial and Kat considering all the new mechanics that got added into the game, bug fixes aside.

I pray that Grimnir and Seox end up getting made sometime but those are my personal future hopes