[DS] Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier EXCEED

ArtistofLegacy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISLmHBIsjuM This is the sequel to Endless Frontier which remained in Japan only. Endless Frontier is an ARPG series by Banpresto and Namco. It features a few characters from the original Super Robot Taisen and also includes KOS-MOS, Reiji Arisu, and Xiaomu as playable characters. This game is also known for having a lot of fanservice. Exceed adds 4 new playable characters, previous bosses from Endless Frontier as support, and new/upgraded Skills. MOMO from Xenosaga also appears as a support.

only the menus!? I want to read the story and know what the plot is. So i DL the game (and i patched it) and when i started it up i got hit by a text wall of story which would have been fine if i knew what was going on. But they kept talking for 10-20 mins. I couldnt control the char for more than two mins without a conversation. These are my first impressions tho... i like how the previous game filled the story in after big events like boss battles and how the beginning got you into the actual combat right away. i guess they made it so a beginner who didnt play the previous game could understand the background.... but it looks good ...i am doubtful however about a localisation and if they do i want JAP VO with english subtitles just like the first game

i wish this one would come to america but unless they somehow do a remake of it for the 3ds i can't see it happening. The translators if only they translated the story the first ones story was great i want to know wtf is happening.