ComboMan

stop editing my posts i can do it. dang im not dumb

nobody is calling you Dumb, its our job as moderators to see when someone new on here is posting ,& dosnt do it to Format, to fix their post & then tell them, Phantom was just doing his job . nothing more nothing less

jesus christ when are people going to learn u catch more flies with honey than u do vinegar, the kids new, i understand youve both tried to explain to him how to exactly do the post, but damn give him a break, hes a new guy around here, we all had to learn how to do it, i didnt do it exactly right my 1st post , but eventually i locked it down ......so give him a few more chanced before getting Crass :bringitout:

yeah phantom is right, considering his first post on the forum was what got him his warning a troll post calling us all losers i have a feeling hes doing it purposely.

• 3 weeks later...

stop editing my posts i can do it. dang im not dumb

honestly dude its not that hard to do i had the same problem when i first started out

jesus christ when are people going to learn u catch more flies with honey than u do vinegar, the kids new, i understand youve both tried to explain to him how to exactly do the post, but damn give him a break, hes a new guy around here, we all had to learn how to do it, i didnt do it exactly right my 1st post , but eventually i locked it down ......so give him a few more chanced before getting Crass :bringitout:

my gf says the same thing to me too about that statement you made lol

• 3 years later...