FULL EVE Mugen All-Stars 2020 [DOWNLOADABLE] OVER 4000+ CHARS!

・yoonybin・

💬˚ ༘♡ Omg, everyone hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, it's been a while hasn't it. 🙂 

-----------------------
I would all like to finally introduce you guys, and finally announce the first and official mugen with over 4000+ characters is now filled and ready for download.....

😊> If you wasn't aware of my previous post on this very mugen, that I made before it was filled to the brim, I highly suggest checking it out here for some better context...

👍 For the purpose and the reason why this idea came to mind is because, wanted everyone to finally be able to get a huge mugen in their possession without any hassle and without having to encounter mugens that are just as huge as this, but they never provided the download link for people to enjoy...previously I was debating on filling it up, but after some thought...

After realizing, very well that this may be the first mugen with over 4000+ chars in mugen history to be downloadable and available to everyone, I decided to pave the way and go on with it uwu...nonethless...

I now present to you all FULL EVE Mugen All-Stars 2020 (DOWNLOADABLE) 🤩
+ Chars: 4898
+ Stages: 133 (not satisfied with this amount? feel free to add more via select.def)
+ Bonus: STILL does come w/ the 3v3/4v4 Mod along with, the Uno Tag Team Patcher Mod.
+ DL Links(s): Download to the game, (aka stages, fonts, sounds, etc..) is here. and, Download to get the chars are here
+ Preview: The video below (also, highly recommend you read the description for more info on this very mugen :D)

That is all....
You can check out more of my contents and such in my YouTube channel, that you're viewing the video on 😄 also, before you ask...no I wasn't able to upload it anywhere else..mega.nz was the only place that accepted this big of a file, literally it was 58gb. so pleek do not ask why I wasn't able to add it anywhere else, for that was the reason why.

I hope you all enjoy, and you can all thank me later 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 9:20 PM, ・yoonybin・ said:

💬˚ ༘♡ Omg, everyone hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, it's been a while hasn't it. 🙂 

-----------------------
I would all like to finally introduce you guys, and finally announce the first and official mugen with over 4000+ characters is now filled and ready for download.....

😊> If you wasn't aware of my previous post on this very mugen, that I made before it was filled to the brim, I highly suggest checking it out here for some better context...

👍 For the purpose and the reason why this idea came to mind is because, wanted everyone to finally be able to get a huge mugen in their possession without any hassle and without having to encounter mugens that are just as huge as this, but they never provided the download link for people to enjoy...previously I was debating on filling it up, but after some thought...

After realizing, very well that this may be the first mugen with over 4000+ chars in mugen history to be downloadable and available to everyone, I decided to pave the way and go on with it uwu...nonethless...

I now present to you all FULL EVE Mugen All-Stars 2020 (DOWNLOADABLE) 🤩
+ Chars: 4898
+ Stages: 133 (not satisfied with this amount? feel free to add more via select.def)
+ Bonus: STILL does come w/ the 3v3/4v4 Mod along with, the Uno Tag Team Patcher Mod.
+ DL Links(s): Download to the game, (aka stages, fonts, sounds, etc..) is here. and, Download to get the chars are here
+ Preview: The video below (also, highly recommend you read the description for more info on this very mugen :D)

That is all....
You can check out more of my contents and such in my YouTube channel, that you're viewing the video on 😄 also, before you ask...no I wasn't able to upload it anywhere else..mega.nz was the only place that accepted this big of a file, literally it was 58gb. so pleek do not ask why I wasn't able to add it anywhere else, for that was the reason why.

I hope you all enjoy, and you can all thank me later 🙂

Update [as of 07/11/2021]: Hi guys, so I noticed some of you were having an issue regarding how the main folder wasn't matching the contents and everything with this version of the mugen so, I would just like to let you guys know that's been fixed and you can get the main folder aka the folder with fonts, stages, data, etc.. here:

and it's in the description of the video as well and in the post above. I apologize for the inconvenience have fun everyone 😄 

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2021 at 1:59 PM, TGCain said:

What are the instructions to connect the game and the characters together?

Hi, sorry I responded to this lateee but, the instructions to connect the game and the characters is explained on the DL Link(s) portion of the post but, it's also explained in the description of the video 😄 hope this helps!

• 2 years later...
17 hours ago, _theratqueen_ said:

Now I doubt you'll see this much less respond but...

its kinda stuck in loading muh boy

& not like the loading screen kinda stuck its moreso like its not responding & hasn't been for a good ten minutes now 

Did you check your drivers? what ram/specs/cpu does your pc have? I always recommend people have at least a pretty good PC to run my much larger rosters. 

5 hours ago, ・yoonybin・ said:

Did you check your drivers? what ram/specs/cpu does your pc have? I always recommend people have at least a pretty good PC to run my much larger rosters. 

Yeah so turns out it just had a lotta lag. also heads up a lot of the chars are not compatible with that mugen

7 hours ago, _theratqueen_ said:

Yeah so turns out it just had a lotta lag. also heads up a lot of the chars are not compatible with that mugen

If it has a lot lag then that means your pc probably is low end, nothing I can really do about that. I could recommend finding some cheap gaming PCs on ebay that's within your budget but that is complete up to you I wouldn't force anyone to upgrade their pc or replace it with something better atm especially in this economy. also yes, if you see chars that aren't compatible for some reason with the mugen you can replace them. (it's weird to see non compatible chars)