WIP - CF3 Maoinese, others (Yes, finally lol).

Okami

Hey, I'm sorry that I had delay the CF3 project far too long. I know some of you had enjoy my characters (also updated some too!). I will be making 3 new CF3 characters, and my past projects will be pursued later on a set date (for scheduling purposes). While I am making these 3 new characters, I will intensely update all my old characters fitting to a new gameplay system that I had implemented before.

Characters that are going to be mass updated is all the character before that never used my new hit fx (Zumbi/Gator/Angoleiro uses this).

So the rest of the characters will use the same hit fx, cobra will be fixed (level 3 super).

Bulldog/Helicopter/Arubim will be redone.

Panda/Aleron shadow bgs when doing supers will disappear and Panda probably need to fix her falling animation (too lazy -_-)

^Will update those while working on my new CF3 wips.

My new WIPS will be CF3 Maionese, Saryin, Chompoo.

If you don't know them, here is some SS of them.

Posted Image

Maionese

Posted Image

Chompoo

Saryn - you know how you they look like if you see my WIP thread before, will post her SS if I don't fking feel lazy.

Process Vid of Maionese - Will work on with Chompoo sometime today and update some of my chars when I have time.

What is done for Maionese? - Mostly all required animations/sprites

Also Evade is added already.

What needs to be done is actually adding all his regular attacks and specials and supers (which isn't hard to do) and grabs.

Latter, I'll have to code AI and finish the ports and super ports for him.

However, I will start Chompoo at the same time. Anyways enjoy the video.