I can't find the verification email

Guest sussus amogus

Guest sussus amogus

Gmail user, i've been trying for 3 days, i've already checked spam,notifs,trash, everything, but i just can't find it.

i don't know if it's a problem on my side, but i've already made accounts on other pages like the mugen archive and mugen guild, with no problem whatsoever

Guest sussus amogus

No, tried again today, there was a message that said that it was sent but i couldn't find nothing, is there any alternative way to get my account validated?

There are a couple minor issues I can see on my side here. First is that it looks like at some point in the process you updated your email to add a "." which gmail ignores but some email services don't. That MIGHT have triggered an issue, I don't know. That aside something about your IP tripped our spam defense, but not to a degree where it should've prevented you from registering. Anyway, none of that matters, long story short I manually approved your account so you should be good to go. Sorry for the hassle. 

:goodjob:

Guest sussus amogus

Thanks, dude!!!, I should be the one sorry for not reporting this sooner and trying things that I probably shouldn't

:sweating: