DC NIGHTWING RELEASED

O Ilusionista

To end a bad year with something good, here is a character that was asked of me a lot: NIGHTWING.
Y2XfbYH.gif

A little of history:
This was a bad year for many people and, for me, it was a nightmare, with many complications in my personal life, including health. Thanks to that, I couldn't release something that people were expecting (Avengers United Battle Force) so I thought of something that was as expected.

This is my way of thanking everyone who has supported me over these 22 years. It is only thanks to you that I am still here.

About the character...

He plays on a MVC-esque gameplay, has a complex follow-up system on his QCF+K Crescent Kick (with different options) and has a mode change, where you can choose from 3 different modes, each one with a new move: normal, spark and staff modes.

and updates:
This is version 1.0 of it. There are still things I want to put into it, but I decided not to do that now. And why did I do that? Because I know that this character will be "edited" in several versions SHIN GOD EVIL OROCHI, "Pots", "OMFG HD MUGEN" and other things ...

So updating this character is not on my priority list, for the reasons above.

There will probably be bugs, as it was made on a template that I had never worked on (Nestor's CAPCOM FIGHTING ALL-STARS). If you find one, report it so I can fix it.

Thank you all very much and happy 2021 to all of us.

Download here: http://brazilmugenteam.com/