Setting the Record Straight After Three Years

RockRage8962

I'm setting the record straight, because misinformation has been spread for a few years. I cancelled the MLP Revamped project due to finally seeing the person who coded them for what they truly were. A narcissist, and obsessed with their own self image. I never took credit for their work, and I stopped talking to them due to them not letting go of an unhealthy obsession. They refused my advice and the advice of anyone who didn't tell them what they wanted to hear. I got sick of their antics, and so I cut ties with them. The jerk wanted to code back doors into Gmod so they could hijack servers. They know who they are, and I am glad I no longer have ties to them.

Nothing of what they claimed is true. They only said I tried to take full credit to make themselves look like less of an *sshole, and nothing more. I wish not to call them out by name, and I will not be answering anyone asking who it is. I just wanted to state that anything the individual said about me was untrue.

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2020 at 9:31 PM, RockRage8962 said:

I'm setting the record straight, because misinformation has been spread for a few years. I cancelled the MLP Revamped project due to finally seeing the person who coded them for what they truly were. A narcissist, and obsessed with their own self image. I never took credit for their work, and I stopped talking to them due to them not letting go of an unhealthy obsession. They refused my advice and the advice of anyone who didn't tell them what they wanted to hear. I got sick of their antics, and so I cut ties with them. The jerk wanted to code back doors into Gmod so they could hijack servers. They know who they are, and I am glad I no longer have ties to them.

Nothing of what they claimed is true. They only said I tried to take full credit to make themselves look like less of an *sshole, and nothing more. I wish not to call them out by name, and I will not be answering anyone asking who it is. I just wanted to state that anything the individual said about me was untrue.

You don't have to, because now I found this post, and it's my turn to set the record.

I know I really should be more mature about this but, this is just unacceptable after all these years, so kindly:

Shut the fuck up.

That's not who I am, most of that isn't even who I ever was, I never wanted to back door GMOD, 1up abused all of us, and you refuse to accept ANY of this, and apparently even all these years later, you have NOT LEARNED A THING in that regard!

But I don't care about him, he's a faggot, he always will be (to me), and he's not my concern anymore.

And honestly you weren't too because I, have moved on, I had honestly forgotten about you til I still looking at my old MUGEN stuff again, and then notice THIS, this defamatory statement of yours. You don't even KNOW what I do now or who I am, your judging me based of a stupid ass grudge from 4 years ago when I made a few mistakes, that you can't seem to let go of. Sure I made some mistakes regarding credit and acted ungrateful and you did make genuine efforts to give credit. But you, treating me like this, after EVERYTHING I did for you, mind you at NO COST on your end! How is THAT not ungrateful, for how your treating me?!, after all...

As you say:
This is how it ends... (20x times)

and this is how I end it, I won't be replying to this even if you choose to, and I hope you only read this, turn and walk away, never look back, and move on with your life.

It's for our own good Tina, please.

Because if you do this again... I WILL make you regret trying to spread defamatory lies about me, that's a promise.

On 1/26/2021 at 4:11 PM, IDGCaptainRussia said:

You don't have to, because now I found this post, and it's my turn to set the record.

I know I really should be more mature about this but, this is just unacceptable after all these years, so kindly:

Shut the fuck up.

That's not who I am, most of that isn't even who I ever was, I never wanted to back door GMOD, 1up abused all of us, and you refuse to accept ANY of this, and apparently even all these years later, you have NOT LEARNED A THING in that regard!

But I don't care about him, he's a faggot, he always will be (to me), and he's not my concern anymore.

And honestly you weren't too because I, have moved on, I had honestly forgotten about you til I still looking at my old MUGEN stuff again, and then notice THIS, this defamatory statement of yours. You don't even KNOW what I do now or who I am, your judging me based of a stupid ass grudge from 4 years ago when I made a few mistakes, that you can't seem to let go of. Sure I made some mistakes regarding credit and acted ungrateful and you did make genuine efforts to give credit. But you, treating me like this, after EVERYTHING I did for you, mind you at NO COST on your end! How is THAT not ungrateful, for how your treating me?!, after all...

As you say:
This is how it ends... (20x times)

and this is how I end it, I won't be replying to this even if you choose to, and I hope you only read this, turn and walk away, never look back, and move on with your life.

It's for our own good Tina, please.

Because if you do this again... I WILL make you regret trying to spread defamatory lies about me, that's a promise.

Regardless of who's right or wrong in this case, what gave you the impression that it was okay for a member of staff to respond in the way you did, including dropping homophobic slurs?

25 minutes ago, RicePigeon said:

Regardless of who's right or wrong in this case, what gave you the impression that it was okay for a member of staff to respond in the way you did, including dropping homophobic slurs?

I said what needed to be said, this was my personal response to Rock. What I said here does not reflect who I am or should concern anyone else.

It was rude and not of staff conduct, but it was ultimately a necessary no-bullshit response and for me to speak up to Rock about this, he posted it in the public, and that's why I responded here.

You can demote me over this if you feel its necessary, I knew the risks when I posted this message and this was something I had to do, this offense was far too personal Rice, I'm simply not going to sit back and read lies and slander being said about me.

I did promise I wouldn't be responding to this topic, but I atleast owe the staff a reason for why I wrote this and there you have it

I won't be feeding into this anymore, I don't wish to make extra drama that should have died long, long ago and never should have been brought back to light.

Just for context a short recap so this makes more sense: I joined a friends group with MarioBrotherL1up, caused some trouble acting like a total duffus, I was branded a trouble maker and given extremely xenophobic treatment by everyone I thought were my 'friends', Rock told me to drop it, I didn't drop it til much later but by that point we were not longer friends, I have since moved on for years and I honestly thought they did too, and now he came back and then for me to find *this* and I am defending myself by telling my side.