Portraits for VP_lifebars

Zkej Auraflow

Thank you Ryoucchi.! *BIG HUG* Again! One last question bro where will i put the "Portrait Folder? inside the "data" folder of mugen or in outside of data with chars,stage & sound folder? Sorry im little bit confused >.< Thanks again bro! :* RAMza are you from phil? XD Me too.

and about the the coustom ports you have to integrate them to the character by using Fighter factory

No, fighter factory crash some chars. Use MCM or Trialforce.

I use this lifebar too and i already made a lot of portraits.

actually i use FFclassic for most of my edits then FFUlti for the ones that doesn't work on classic.. hmm never had a problem with a char before with FF.. which char crashes with it?

Shit~ That's what im looking for! Zekinha can you give me some of your portrait? XD PLS! *BIG HUG* Thank You. Anyway I learn how to put portraits in MBA Lifebars! But i dont know how to create portraits? Can you recomend me what im gonna using it? either Photoshop or Paint? >.< Sorry still newbie :P

Anyone have some VP MBA Lifebars Portraits? :(( Sorry for my request but if you gave me some VP MBA Lifebars Portraits i will be the happiest guy in mugen MFFA world =)) PUHHHLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE O_O *Teary Eyes* :* Thank you guys! :P God Bless!