Char Li Mei - Need Assistance In Last Step With Fixing Her

Modo_ekitz

Question

https://www.4shared.com/rar/dUKCjnb3iq/LI_MEI.html

Although editing her worked out extremely well compared to other char's - Her ki-blasts stun opponent fighters until theyre whacked physically. This CAN work but it needs to only last for a few seconds, So somebody.. Could i get an edit assist on the last step with this character to make her blast attacks not stun opponents permanently? It really should be have that effect for one ki-attack but im not willing to continue trying to edit her and mess up the positive qualities she currently has, Theres so many others to work on and my skills only go so far. Are any attacks or fatalities missing due to editing? Not personally sure, No way i know to check for that.

She also still has a rare but occasional freeze-problem with an upper-punch, So if you could look into that too id be grateful. She is so close to being perfected.

1 answer to this question

If the Stun state is a custom state, the problem is that there isn't a changestate trigger that reverts the character back into an idle state or any state that gives the character control again.

Listed below is an example you can look at to give you an idea on fixing the Perma-stun issue.

[State 5300, stun time over]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = AnimTime >= 300 <---(every 60 ticks is 1 second. Animtime means the ticks only count when the character is in the state's animation)
value = 0
ctrl = 1

If the Stun is not a custom state, then the problem lies in Pausetime and/or Ground.hittime values being too high, try lowering them to more reasonable values to fix the issue.