What's The BEST Mugen Characters of All time?

Mr Island Skiing

I'm looking for Characters that you Love to death and You add to every Mugen Roster

-No fucking Busted Characters (Rare Akuma and Chuck Norris come to mind for this,They have amazing Movesets but are so strong that You can't really enjoy there movesets like with Trouble Man or Dee Bee Kaw UNLESS someone nerfs them to the point there at level of other characters 😉 )

-No Wips

-Provide Download Links

• 2 years later...
On 6/19/2020 at 10:55 AM, Noside said:

Everything made by Ikaruga and Kaz.

I have KAZ´s Storm COTA. I really like she looks and works like in her source game but damn! her  big tornadoes. In the original arcade game X-COTA she has a regular sized tornado, but the author wanted make her powerfull and used those big tornadoes sprites from Marvel vs Capcom arcade game where she is just an assist character. The ironic fact is in MvC she is one of the worst or uselees helpers while in MUGEN she is just so spammy and cheap. Fortunatly her A.I. can be configured.

I, like a Omega Tiger Woods user always will state that most of The_None characters are worth it to collect them. Other author with good characters? Well, I woud say Seravy, most of Seravy characters are female or little magical girls, though.