[STAGE] Warrior's Trail by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 218th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Finally Finished Watching All Of The "Fist Of The North Star" TV Series And It Was Awesome! It's Refreshing Watching Old School Anime And I Felt Motivated To Create A Theme That I Saw In The Anime! It's Definitely A Wasteland Full Of Desert And Sun! Whenever You See A Castle Or Fort You Know Someone Has Power! I Wanted To Create A Path Or Trail That Stands Above The Wasteland As Your Fighters Fight To Claim Their Destiny! The Sun And The Mountains Will Witness Your MUGEN Fighter's Battle From Afar! Who Will Win And Walk On? Who Will Lose And Stay Behind? This Trail Is A Crossroad For Your Fighters! Lets Hope Their Fighting Experiences Will Get Them Through The Path Ahead! I Made This A Normal Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Properly With The Stage! I Love How This Stage Turned Out! After Finally Watching All Of The "Fist Of The North Star" TV Series It Has Inspired Me To Continue The Pursuit Of Learning About Video Games, Meeting New People, And Trying To Live Life The Best I Can! Life Is Hard And It's A Everyday Grind But...You Have To Move Forward And Try To Make The Most Of It! Stay Cool, Stay Animated, And Stay On The Hustle, Yo! Life...Is A Beautiful Thing! You Got This! Enjoy Life And Keep Being Awesome Peeps! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂) Enjoy Another Desert Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” 🏜️

IHb9UR1.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

• 2 weeks later...