CF3 Zumbi 1.0 Release (Normal Version)

Okami

As you see, if I release a higher evolve version of a character, I have to do the other xD

Well he is like Zumbi Azul, but he supposedly smaller, a bit faster (I don't know), and a little bit different in moves (Super wise).

Here are some screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download:

http://mugencoder.com/author.php?id=7

Yea, finally I made this so I can continue on my Gator... ._."

If there is an error with the big portrait, please let me know.

Feedback and suggestions are always welcome!

I was originally going to combine them both, but the workarounds for the custom states for throws kind of stopped me a bit. Though, I might update them both differently by adding modes to them (speed,strength, vitality, etc..)

That was the problem, the main difference is the specials and super he has in the source game. There basically the same entity except one tend to have a more aggressive style. Since I had to make him because its part of my project =x, I was going to make him first then. After I did create Zumbi, now I have more time to decide what other moves to add to each of them to differentiate them by a lot (Deciding to add modes atm with ._.), and maybe add custom supers for each of them too. For now they're related in the story is how Zumbi "reincarnates" as a zombie and you have to fight him in the stronger form in game. Basically its like ryu-evil ryu but little less variety atm D=

yeah , i dont have the money to get a new pc, or my desktop fixed , and i post on here usuing my wifes school laptop, and i cant DL anything on it, so no mugen for me, but i might be coming into some money soon and if so ima go buy me a somewhat cheap either laptop or desktop, just to run on the net and play mugen ......but thats why, wifey school laptop = no Downlody