Spec Ops Mexican Typhoon updated

O Ilusionista

Yeah, a blast from the past!

Due to time issues, we will not release the RMM update this year. So, so that the commemoration of my 20th anniversary of Mugen wasn't going blank, I decided to release update of some characters that were part of an old project: Street Fighter Spec Ops

=============[HISTORY]===============

For those unfamiliar, Street Fighter Spec Ops was a complete game project about the world of Street Fighter, but set in an alternative and chaotic timeline, which was started back in 2002. In this timeline, the vast majority of characters use other codenames, while others have a completely different origin.

Bison (dictator) was absent in action and it was rumored that Shadoloo now had a new leader, but no one knew who it was.

The project had some trademarks:
- High difficulty (with some artificial intelligences being completely abusive)
- Several special attacks (each character has around 20 to 30 moves)
- HIGH damage, as we had in SF2.

The game was known to have very loose (or rather broken in some cases) gameplay and bugs were made which were later fixed.

=============[NOTE]===============
As much as the content today has been upgraded and many bugs have been fixed, some things have remained to stay true to the original design. He became known for it, so I can't take his identity off. I constantly get comments from people saying that Spec Ops was how they met Mugen and was part of their childhood, which makes me happy - Even with the mistakes 🙂

There is nothing to "fix" (excluding possible bugs), so there is no need to cite the high damage or AI in the feedbacks, as they are intentional and will remain that way. All feedback is welcome!

The character this time is Mexican Typhoon.
He has some new special moves, new hyper moves and some other stuff.

=============[IMAGES]===============
mugen003.png
DjNEwPr.png

=============[VIDEO]===============

=============[DOWNLOAD]===============
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com