New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release

OldGamer

New Rebuild M.I.C.A FINAL HD Screen Pack NTcore Version Complete Release

dSnuk7V.gif

Dowload link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-h1D0MxhJ4ju08dMYjp97gOv_XHkYDff/view?usp=sharing

All thanks to Phantom and the Newage Mugen forum and Discord and New Mica now run great without no issues

from Phantom test this what he said
Phantom: Hey oldgamer, I have tested MICA version you sent me and I have good news and bad news....

The good news is, it is working completely fine with no issues or errors Twisted Evil

The bad news is...I don't know why anyone would be having any problems because I couldn't find any even after testing on 3 different PCs.

The input button config works fine.
The rounds start fine no crashing.

So to deal with the more technical issues of why it is possibly crashing for people, I am going to ask my friend on here to make a more detailed post, an FAQ if you would on Mugen, crashes, performance issues, and the sorts of common errors people seem to always be getting.

But in summary, those people having problems with your screen pack are all people with either hardware, or software, or driver issues on their own PCs. There is no issue with your screen pack or Mugen, or the Mugen patch.

I have tested this on 3 separate windows 10 PCs with different PC specs.
This screenpack only uses about 1GB of system Memory, and about 1.5-2GB of Video Memory (VRAM) when it is running a match.
Therefor it is safe to sat that anyone with a PC that has 64bit Windows 10, atleast 8GB of RAM and an OPenGL compatible  Video Graphics card from AMD or NVidia manufactured in the last 10 years, should have zero issues.

If they cannot run this game, their PC is not suitable for HD resolution mugen of 1280x720 or higher, and is not suitable for Mugen 1.1 or the OPenGL features it has. I hope that helps.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:46 AM, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Truly Amazing! This Screenpack Is Very Creative And Awesome! 10/10! Thank You For The Early MUGEN Christmas Gift And Awesome Job, OldGamer! Have A Merry Christmas! (o^.^)-b

im happy you liked it buddy and happy holiday to you too, its sad your only person here in mugen free for all that do cared to reply and share your comment to my work. be nice if everyone in this community can do the same, this be my last post here for mugen free for all, and going spend more time posting my mugen content at mugen fighter guild and not on here anymore, thank for your support Cool Anime Hustler only person that enjoy my creation, fare de well and good bye from OldGamer 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, sol_badguy_ps5 said:

Thanks for making this epic screen pack but I need help with 1.1 I keep getting initializing pads failed and this does not happen with your 1.0 screen pack

Im trully sorry I went and closed the screen pack until further notice until I fix all the bugs and also I need recontruct the screen pack  iM TRULLY AM SORRY 

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently, in your screen pack, I can't use my WASD keys whenever I changed it in the option setting. The arrow keys worked fine, though.

Otherwise, a superb, stellar screen pack and my favourite one of all alongside MUGEN Battle EVE, International Mugen Tournament and MUGEN KOF Memorial Screenpack Edition.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:22 AM, FC39Macbeth said:

Apparently, in your screen pack, I can't use my WASD keys whenever I changed it in the option setting. The arrow keys worked fine, though.

Otherwise, a superb, stellar screen pack and my favourite one of all alongside MUGEN Battle EVE, International Mugen Tournament and MUGEN KOF Memorial Screenpack Edition.

its does work you just have to config them in the input section in the option 

On 2/2/2020 at 7:42 PM, FC39Macbeth said:

Nevermind, I'm playing on Windows 10. The WASD keys do not work when I play on Windows 10.

go to option by using the Arrow key up,down,left,right on your key board then press / to go to input key section then you can config your key with out any problem. btw Im using window 10 as well with a Keyboard. 

I know that you cant use WSDA  but I sure you that there other mean to get to the options. just have to learn how the  key are lay out really work for the software that all

16 hours ago, OldGamer said:

go to option by using the Arrow key up,down,left,right on your key board then press / to go to input key section then you can config your key with out any problem. btw Im using window 10 as well with a Keyboard. 

I know that you cant use WSDA  but I sure you that there other mean to get to the options. just have to learn how the  key are lay out really work for the software that all

I've fixed the issue so now it plays out as normally!