CF3 Zumbi Azul Full Release 1.0

Okami

Finally finished making Zumbi Azul ^^

I added super portraits for his supers and some afterimages to make it not dull =P

I made the Azul form of Zumbi because he seems to have more moves and more... powerful

I'm probably have to make the original Zumbi soon, even though there the same, I should do some things to differentiate the two...

Link:

http://mugencoder.com/characters.php?id=7

Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Video:

Enjoy ^^

Please leave suggestions and feedback =o

ck1.png

Milla Maxwell - Spirit Guardian of Reize Maxia

Trivia: "Zumbi" means "Zombie", obviously, while "Azul" is "Blue" Also here in Brazil, where the game was made, Zumbi dos Palmares (Zombie from Palmares) was one of the leaders of the anti-slavery movement. Many runaway slaves gathered at some sort of community called "quilombos" to protect themselves against their former masters and the mercenaries trying to recapture them. Zumbi was the leader of the biggest and most famous of those quilombos, localed at Palmares, at Alagoas province. It's inhabitants used to use capoeira to fend off all attacks and it survived more than a century that way, and a governor said it was harder to fight against those warriors than the Dutch invaders.

20120425165851-ed30f0f2.gif

Trivia: "Zumbi" means "Zombie", obviously, while "Azul" is "Blue"

Also here in Brazil, where the game was made, Zumbi dos Palmares (Zombie from Palmares) was one of the leaders of the anti-slavery movement. Many runaway slaves gathered at some sort of community called "quilombos" to protect themselves against their former masters and the mercenaries trying to recapture them. Zumbi was the leader of the biggest and most famous of those quilombos, localed at Palmares, at Alagoas province. It's inhabitants used to use capoeira to fend off all attacks and it survived more than a century that way, and a governor said it was harder to fight against those warriors than the Dutch invaders.

I learn something new everyday ^^ - I love history, thanks for the info :heeee:

Since this game is made from Brazil, obviously there should be some Brazilian references >_<

ck1.png

Milla Maxwell - Spirit Guardian of Reize Maxia

I forgot to mention: Zumbi was born free in Palmares but was captured and raised in the care of a Portuguese missionary, who taught him Latin and Portuguese, and also helped in the daily sermon. But even so he ran away when he was 15 when he returned to Palmares. By then, he was already a great military strategist. And if you want to know how it continues/ends....

Eight years later, the Governor of a nearby province, Pernambuco, approached the then-leader of the quilombo, a man called Ganga Zumba with a peace offer: every last man on Palmares would remain free if they submitted to the Crown's will (Brazil was a Portuguese colony back then). Zumbi refused and defied Ganga Zumba's decision (which, even through being the most sensate decision at the time, was actually a trap). The old leader ended up killed by poisoning, the ones who accepted the treaty and moved away ended up being captured and slaved, and Zumbi became the leader of Palmares. After 15 years of conflict, the attackers managed to break through Palmares' defenses and it's capital was destroyed (yeah, Palmares was HUGE. It was, like, almost as big as Portugal and had "cells" what were like individual towns). Zumbi was wounded but managed to escape, only to be betrayed by one of his own men after 2 years resisting. He was killed and his head became a macabre "trophy" to intimidate any more revolts and to end the rumors that he was immortal.

20120425165851-ed30f0f2.gif