Zim Edit (4/22/19)

RMaster007

36 minutes ago, WlanmaniaX said:

I hate to fuss what you did not listen to my commands, you are supposed send a link to me in private until I need to fix more tweeks on him?

Ok so here's a reality check. If anyone wants to edit something of yours and release it, they don't need your permission. Once it's out there, it's fair game.

2 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Ok so here's a reality check. If anyone wants to edit something of yours and release it, they don't need your permission. Once it's out there, it's fair game.

True. My creations are for everyone to enjoy, not just one person.

And BTW @WlanmaniaX, I intended to release this a couple days ago, but forgot to do so. I didn't entirely finish the edit, but that's where you come in and make your updates to him.

4 minutes ago, RMaster007 said:

True. My creations are for everyone to enjoy, not just one person.

And BTW @WlanmaniaX, I intended to release this a couple days ago, but forgot to do so. I didn't entirely finish the edit, but that's where you come in and make your updates to him.

Ok, and here's another reality check for you. When you edit something, you also take over the responsibilities for that edit. Wlan can update whatever he damn pleases. The edit you made is YOUR responsibility now.

1 hour ago, Darkflare said:

Ok, and here's another reality check for you. When you edit something, you also take over the responsibilities for that edit. Wlan can update whatever he damn pleases. The edit you made is YOUR responsibility now.

What an I am trying to say this that i really need to take time on updating Zim and Dib. I do not want people to waste my time on editing, I know it was quite helpful of you trying to edit some tweaks from them.

3 hours ago, WlanmaniaX said:

What an I am trying to say this that i really need to take time on updating Zim and Dib. I do not want people to waste my time on editing, I know it was quite helpful of you trying to edit some tweaks from them.

I did edit Dib and Rocko as well, but I'll send them to you in private.