[STAGE] Sunset Stroll In The City by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 109th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Create Another Sunset Themed Stage In The Awesome City Landscape! This Is Around The Time People Come Home From School, Get Off From Their Jobs, And Also Prepping On The Night Out On The Town! This Is Also The Time When Many Brawls Happen As Well...So Why Not Create A Stage For It, Toy Know! I Added A Super Jump For The Stage And Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Properly Adapting To The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! When I'm Not Busy Working, I Sometimes Like To Walk Around In Busy Populated Environments! After That I Wonder Into A Clear Plain And Watch The Sun Set! It's Relaxing And Makes Me Think That Life Is Beautiful! Just...Just Don't Stare At The Sun Too Long! It Hurts! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

8O8XTRV.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/