[STAGE] RPG Item Shop by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 102nd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Was Inspired To Create A RPG Themed Stage Today! Playing Games Back In The Day Such As Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Xenogears, Etc. Really Got My Inspiration Going! Watching The Anime Show Called "Konosuba" (Really Great Anime Series!), Also Gave Me Motivation To Create This MUGEN Stage For All Of Your RPG Themed MUGEN Characters! I Made This A Normal Stage This Time And Did Not Add A Super Jump But...As Always...I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions To Make Sure Your MUGEN Fighters Are Adjusting Well With The Stage! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Speaking Of Konosuba...I Hope We Can See More Konosuba Characters In MUGEN! We Already Got "Aqua" And The Cheap OP Version Of "Megumin"! If We Get More Of These Characters This Year...That Would Be "Lit" (Using The New Slang Nowadays...LOL! ^_^) Enjoy This RPG Themed Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

TEZsseh.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/