[Full Game] Sonic Legends

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Its been awhile since I've done this, obvious reasons......you can thank the spamming stalker for that.

5X5SPPJ.png

This is my latest full game, Sonic Legends. It is a 2-D fighter using the fighting game engine Mugen 1.0. Basically, the characters will be 4-button instead of 6.

XlyrseH.gif

This time, I've been trying to make the gameplay simple, and no fancy crap. Now I guess you're probably asking at this point, who are the playable characters? As with the above image, I am using the more underused Sonic characters (of course some of the main characters will still be in the game) along with plenty of secret characters. 

Oh right, the game has its own story. Basically, Knuckles was kidnapped and the Master Emerald was stolen by Gemerl and his group of robots made by Eggman, but who is it that their are really working for? That's all I'll say for now.

Here's a few more images.

N9qnozv.png

3GNwJcU.png

come at me penders lol

Anyways, recently I managed to release an early build of this game, due to that fact, there are only a few characters available at the moment, however please tell me your feedback

https://mega.nz/#!RoU23YxJ!TEpsDHlPBrsm0osMp354vnSOMGL4L2Uq5bs2g8c95xI

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...