[STAGE] Renting First Apartment by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 82nd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Ahhhh...We Finally Hit September! It's One Of My Favorite Months Plus I Love The Awesome R&B Group Earth, Wind & Fire's Classic Hit Song "September"! LOL! Since We Hit This Glorious Month, I Wanted To Make Another City Based Stage In Which I'll Showcase The Fruits Of Moving Into An Apartment! In The Month Of September, I Do See That A Lot Of People Move Into Apartments This Time Of The Month! Especially College Students That Are Attending Universities! I Might As Well Make This A Tribute Stage To Everyone That Moves In This Time Of Month! This Is For You, Yo! It's Always Important To Have A Roof Or Shelter Under Your Head! ^_^ I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Moving In To A New Place Is Always Stressful At First But It'll Be Totally Worth It When You Finally Get Done And Get Some Rest! Also, It's Important To Meet Your New Neighbors And Get Familiar Of Your Neighborhood's Surrounding Areas! It Could Come In Handy Someday! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

p69FDvb.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

Good Job CoolAnimeHustler Nice Work on the Stage

Kool and apartment stage Now Thats What i call a Stage just look at all that fine wood work like the floors what i mean shiny floors that shine like glass seeing your reflection in it and i wonder. 

whats behind that big brown door just think who could it be creepy verry scarry  Spooky  or maybe a big giant hotdog mascot could just come through that door and it could be no Scary part about that door at all LOL 

Btw again Good Job CoolAnimeHustler Keep Up The Good Work :awesome