How to add more win poses to one character?

DontVirusMeBRO!!T_T

Question

I made some animation sets using the already existing ones in the current sprite and named them as win pose 3,4, etc.. since there is currently 2, and i want to add more, the code of its decider is:

; Win state decider

; CNS difficulty: basic

[Statedef 180]

type = S

[State 181, 1]

type = ChangeState

trigger1 = 1

value = 181 + (random%2)

I checked the old forum that says easy to add more with this code

; Win state decider

[Statedef 180]

type = S

[State 190, 5]

type = ChangeState

trigger1 = 1

value = 18000 + (random%2)

But the code does not work, cus when i tested in MUGEN, my character does not do any win poses anymore, he just stands there with his usual combat stance

So is there other effective fool proof ways to add more win poses to a character? like is there a specific code for it to work? or one needs to be added besides using the states sheet in FF3 to add win poses?

4 answers to this question

Easy stuff. Keep the original code. You have to make sure that you have a statedef present for that value number, along with the animations that use it, otherwise, it will not trigger. And since you want it to trigger 2 win poses at (random%x), you need to have statedef 181, 182 and so on, depending on the number that's inside random% . Look through KFM for reference.

Ah ok, so basically, the random% code is what makes it actually add more win poses? cool!

Because i tested it, I added 1 win pose with statedef 183 and change the value 2 to 3 in Random%x code, and my character now triggers the added one besides the default 2 win poses ?

Tho if you are still open to answering questions, I have 1 more question:

How about on intros?  

; Introduction

[Statedef 191]

type = S

ctrl = 0

anim = 190

velset = 0,0

[State 191, 1] ;Freeze animation until PreIntro is over

type = ChangeAnim

trigger1 = RoundState = 0

value = 190

[State 191, 2] ;Assert this until you want "round 1, fight" to begin

type = AssertSpecial

trigger1 = 1

flag = Intro

[State 191, 3] ;Change to stand state when done

type = ChangeState

trigger1 = !AnimTime

value = 0

[State 191, Voice]

type = PlaySnd

trigger1 = !time

value = 3,(Random % 5)

channel = 0

So basically the character im editing only has 1 intro, so this whole code line is all his on intros. In adding 1 or more intro poses, do I need to add a code like a decider one like in win poses? or i will just simply copy it and just change the state no.?  or some other way? ?

uhmmm, the code i placed in the previous reply is all the intros part of my character, so there is no statedef 5900 code lines, and I doubled check to make sure, as well as common1. cns, my character has no common1 state set as well as 5900 statedef, all the state sets that my character has is Normal.cns, System.cns, Specials.cns, Helpers.cns, and Supers.cns, much like the same as KFM by DivineWolf.