BlazBlue Naoto Kurogane W.I.P: Weapon Help?

QrowSliver

I've noticed that my boy Naoto didn't get any love in Mugen or Blazblue Cross Tag Battle, so I took it upon myself to make the very first one for Mugen (Not sure if anyone actually already made him). So I'm currently organizing the sprites, had to start over after a 10-hour work session from 6 pm yesterday to 4 am. This'll also be my very first character I'll ever make for M.U.G.E.N so when I get far enough I'll ask for a few people to test it and such.
To clarify I'm having trouble when it comes to inserting his Drives in FF3, both the blood weapons and some of Naoto's sprites are all in one individual picture each. And I'm not sure if I need to photoshop each weapon out each picture?  Be nice if someone could clarify, so I could get Naoto done, and then add some sweet bells and whistles. Thanks, bye.

https://www.google.com/search?q=naoto+kurogane+sprite&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwju-PiP0crcAhXHxFkKHWWAAMAQ_AUICigB&biw=1694&bih=917#imgrc=GrnQ5gBWUgSZDM:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiljfPT0crcAhUxwFkKHcQIDioQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fblazblue.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFile%3ANaoto_Kurogane_(Sprite%2C_jD).png&psig=AOvVaw2wGtlI32K-enXj-x-lacnY&ust=1533171106547174

I have more pics of them, let me know if you want me to upload the others for more context of my predicament. Thanks again.

•  

Spoiler

6 hours ago, DarkSauce said:

Yes, I believe you'll need to Photoshop the Blood Weapon sprites out.

As for the actual implementation in FF3, in terms of the actual x and y-axis is it anything specific for the coordinates on the grid in FF3? 

(I mean what x and y-axis' do I need to set for him to actually hold it.)

2 hours ago, ArtistofLegacy said:

I don't see the problem. I'm pretty sure that's how they actually are in-game.

Or are you just wanting to remove them for your own effects?

I'm trying to figure out where the Blood weapons need to be on the grid for Naoto to hold them when that move is activated. Or is all that needed when I start coding? For example, take Websta's Hyde as a reference. Hyde use Black orbiter which is a projectile, what are the necessary steps to have it move forward after it's launched?

Same goes for some of the hit sparks, what coordinates on the grid in FF3 are needed so that it aligns with Naoto's attacks?

1 hour ago, ArtistofLegacy said:

The sprites are fine as is. Again, that's how they are in-game. You don't have to do anything extra.

Never got the chance to play BBCF, so I'll take your word on it. Kinda going off by Wiki page pictures, videos, and the sprites themselves honestly. Does your explanation also apply to the hitspakrs?

3 hours ago, QrowSliver said:

Never got the chance to play BBCF, so I'll take your word on it. Kinda going off by Wiki page pictures, videos, and the sprites themselves honestly. Does your explanation also apply to the hitspakrs?

You own a PS4? I can lend you BBCF Via download

33 minutes ago, ArcBeast said:

can't wait to play your naoto in complete state. he's my secondary favorite character on blazblue series! 

Thanks, but the coding is what's gonna set me back a little. Any advice, I looked up some and downloaded a coding doc with specifics, but seems more like extra features none the less. I need to figure out how to code the movements in and the commands, as well as the special effects I'm gonna add like his Overdrive, and a regeneration ability similar to Sparking BLast like in DBFZ.

But at the moment I'm trying to get all the necessary sprites in, hit and hurt boxes, then it's coding, then checking it over, and finally pals. I have more characters in mind to work on after Naoto, next up is Under Night in Birth either Carmine, Gordeau, Nanase, and Waldstein are next. But I really kinda wanna work on Ruby Rose from BBCTB.