clarification post or something

Kazagami

so, hhere's the thing. first off i want to apologize for causing you guys to worry about me. life's not been going well. i've been in a contant pain and depression for past three years and there's no way out. i know. i should be seeking professional help but. he fact that i live in a small town on a small island where's everything isnt readily available makes it hard for me to do so. nearest pyschiatrist is a flight away. i have also stopped caring about my life and future.everyday i life in fear that my father will kick me out and leave me to die in the streets. i cn't bear thinking about having to communicate with people i dont know. i have no relation or friends who can help me in this town. it seems like...there's no other way to work around this other than putting an end to my own life.

anyways. the collection are back up. as of the time of writing this post, i'm not in the right state of mind still. but. yeah. sorry about that. i

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hello Ryou! Glad To See Ya Back On MFFA! It's All Cool! We All Have Our Ups And Downs In Life! I Know I've Had Days When I Felt At My Worse And Had No Clear Direction Of What I Should Be Doing In My Life! Although Life Is Hard, Just Keep Moving Forward And Know That Tomorrow Is Another Day To Get Better! If You Ever Need To Talk, Feel Free To PM Me! Again, You're Always Welcomed Here At MFFA And I Want To Personally Thank You Ryou For Helping Everyone Enjoy MUGEN! Keep Being Awesome, Yo! ^_^