[STAGE] Taekwondo Fighting Tournament by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 60th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Was Looking Back At My 56th MUGEN Stage (Preliminary Open Tryouts For The Upcoming Fighting Tournament) That I Created And I Received A Lot Of Cool Feedback From It! Today, I Found Some Inspiration In Creating Another Tournament Stage! I Wanted To Pay Tribute To The Retro Game Taekwon-do! I Noticed That There Weren't Any Taekwondo Tournament Stages In MUGEN! So... I Decided To Experiment With My Picture Editing Skills And This What Came Out, Yo! Every Taekwondo Fighter In MUGEN Now Has A Battleground In Which They Can Compete And Become A Champion While The Whole Crowd Watches! But Wait...It Doesn't Even Have To Be Taekwondo...It Can Be Anything Such As Karate, Judo, Muay Thai, Kung Fu, Boxing, And Shoot... Why Not Go A Step Further And Just Make It Mixed Martial Arts! An Open Public Kumite As You Say It! LOL! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! Time To Look For Some Fighters Because It's Tournament Time! You Feel Me? Yeah... I'm Just A Little Excited! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

QgeSVxf.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

Now Thats a Unique Fighting Stage To Fight In This is Gonna Be One Hot Fight.

Seeing Those 2 Boyz In Action Giving All They Have To Win The Battle.

Nice Arena Im Somewhat in the BackGround in The Stands Sitting Eating A Hot Dog, Corndog,Fries,and Drinking A Mountain Dew  LOL BTW Good Job CoolAnimeHustler Its A Verry Terrific Awesome Stage .:awesome:lifeofstudy::gaming: