[STAGE] Nice Afternoon In The City by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

[STAGE] Nice Afternoon In The City by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 33rd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! You Know Me...I Still Love Beautiful City Landscapes! Today I Found Some Inspirations Of My Walking In Which You Look At A Beautiful Lake With The City In The Background On A Beautiful Day! Also It's Close To Spring! Yay!! ^_^ I Decided To Make A Stage In Which It's Like A Nice Stroll Through A Nice Park Area Or Somethin While The Lake And City Paints The Picture! You Feel Me? I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out! For Good Measure, I Was Able To Add An Audience Just Watchin And Chillin In The Background As Well! I Wanted To Make This A Normal Stage But I Did Mess With The Bounds And Tensions A Little Bit! Spring Should Bring Us All Some Nice Days For Us Soon So Maybe This Will Help Anyone That Wants A Nice Day Like...Right Now! LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

xQOAGEq.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/