[STAGE] Old School Boxing Gym by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

[STAGE] Old School Boxing Gym by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 30th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER...BUT...I HAVE FINISHED MY MOST AWESOME MUGEN STAGE YET!! I Still Wanted To Focus On Urban Environments and I Thought About The Wonderful World Of Boxing! I Like Boxing and The Sweet Science Amazes Me Everyday! With This In Mind, I Created A Retro Styled Boxing Gym That Is A Dedication To The Retro Game Ultimate Fighter But I Put A Cool Twist To It! I Added Boxers and Trainers Into The Stage And This Is My Most Favorite Stage Thus Far! I Spent All Night Trying To Apply What I Have Learned About Inserting Characters Into Stages And Finally Got It To Work! Yay! This Is Another Normal Sized Stage But I Had To Mess With The Tensions And Bounds To Make The Level Just Right! Enjoy Another City/ Urban Theme Based Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

wLwp5gK.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin MatreroG! Thank You! I'm Glad You Like The Stage, Yo! ^_^ I Noticed That There Wasn't Too Many Boxing Gym Stages In MUGEN So I Found Inspiration To Make One! This Is My Best Work, Yet! Also You Make Some Awesome Stages Yourself MatreroG! Your "Near Belle Reve" and "Silent Ambush" Stages Are Awe Inspiring And There's Really Great Detail In Your Stages!  Keep Up The Good Work! ^_^ There's More Stages To Come, Yo! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...