[STAGE] Street Projects II by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 24th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Still Love The Heart Of The Inner City Landscapes and I Wanted To Make Another Inner City Project Stage! We Need More Street Style Stages In Mugen So...I'll Be Glad To Contribute With This Genre! I Really Like How This Stage Turned Out Especially The Lighting Of The Stage! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions For The Super Jump And Also Did My Usual Resizing To Make Sure The Fighters Are Working Properly In The Stage! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

ypzz7Y8.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- I'm Glad That You Like The Stage, Yo! ^_^ I've Been Experimenting With Trying To Put Extra Character Sprites In The Background! I Did One But It Had The Background Box In It! It Wasn't A Good Look! Once I Figure Out How To Put Characters Smoothly In The Background In Which The Sprites Are Very Clear, I Will Definitely Put Background Characters In Stages! I Love Those Old School Fatal Fury and Street Fighter Crowd Backgrounds! They're Awesome! ^_^ More Stages To Come!