Pokemon Generations

Galvatron

generationsposter.jpg

A mini series based on stories from the game/manga series (gens 1-6). Doe i believe trainer Red will be the main protagonist in this since alot clips shows him more but it might be other main characters as well.

{comments are welcomed on this topic}

This series will start September 16th through December 23rd 2016.

(Note: This series will only be live on Youtube.)

(Also Note: each episode will be about 3-5 mins. long)

21 hours ago, Ex☆Cham said:

Actually...! I do want to watch this one.

Dunno but the pokemon side stories or spinoffs are always pretty interesting despite being more simple and besides seems more accurate to the game but without the anime logic. (Looking at you Pokemon Origins)

That the exact reason I like to look at those since I read the mangas. It also tells you side stories of other characters (like the Looker) to give you more depth on their roll in the stories from the Games/Mangas. Personally I wouldn't mind Nintendo/Gamefreak do story line for some of the gym leaders like Lt.surge, Koga, Misty, etc.. and how they came across their occupation.

2 hours ago, Ex☆Cham said:

Well this kinda fits as a "What else happen" during the Pokemon Origins sooo could take that scene as an extension of it.

That´s so good

My thoughts exactly. :-)

what i like about this it actually shows how trainer Blue personality was and that was spot on. :twothumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Starmie said:

Too bad Hilbert and Hilda didn't make an appearance considering they never been animated before, but I guess they wanted to skip BW1 and go to the ending just to go into BW2 

yeah pretty much... :-P

....since its a mini-series we might not expect to much anyways (considering you read the mangas and know the story from the games).

However if this was an actual full series then more likely we would have Hilbert and Hilda in it.....

• 2 weeks later...

@CozySquirtle Thanks for showing the last episode of this series. :-)

man! if all these was about 30 minutes long with each gen showing at least 5 episodes that would been very awesome.. :goodmood:

I admit looking at these sure bring me back memories on the games and mangas. I kind of wish Gamefreak would had did the series like this 20 years ago then the now usual one..

but hey its still cool..

Fav episodes: 3, 4,8,9,10,13,18