[PC] Monster

tohnoshiki

say what shiki? yes folks, Monster

Posted Image

Posted Image

Minimum Requirements

Windows 2000/XP | Processor Intel Pentium 1.0 GHz or equivalent AMD | 256 MB RAM | 500 MB Free HDD | DirectX 8.1 | 32 MB video card compatible with DirectX 8.1

for those who wanna know what u would need to play it...and if ur desperate to play it scroll over the first image once more,,,,

it was the one of the developers that helped to make (or did make) Darkstalkers/Vampire Saviour. Namely the guy that made Gallon/Jon Talbain as the character Othello is nearly exactly the same more or less. Anyway i've tried this game and it's pretty cool, however the lifebars and powerbars need to be more interesting, also some of the systems need tweaking but I do understand that their budget was very tight when they released it.

• 3 months later...

Looks fun and the characters seem epic...But the download link is screwed due to US stupidity *facepalm*Could someone who has it re-upload somewhere, or find a new link? Google hates me on this, I never find anything.

Looks fun and the characters seem epic...But the download link is screwed due to US stupidity *facepalm*Could someone who has it re-upload somewhere, or find a new link? Google hates me on this, I never find anything.

i can upload it on 4Shared if you want GT?